Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's Showtime!

This past weekend October 9th-11th I was involved in my stake's musical called, "Showtime!" We performed some favorites from all types of Broadway Musicals. I was lucky enough to get the park of Cosette from "Les Miserables". We performed the piece, "One Day More". I also sung in the chorus of a number from "Wicked" and also Andrew Loyd Weber's "Starlight Express". In addition to performing I was in charge of make-up for the whole cast. I checked, corrected, and applied make-up all night long while I wasn't performing on stage. It was such a blast and I hope to have the opportunity to do more musicals.

Here I am all ready with my "Cosette" costume on.



Typical stage make-up. I'm glad I don't have to wear it like this everyday.

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

you looked so pretty and did such a good job! I love your voice! You need to do another performance before I go to Korea!

The Tenney's said...

You look gorgeous! i wish we could've seen you. i'll expect a personal performance. . .