Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Jack Is Here!!

Jack Fellows Williams arrived 2 weeks ago on August 28th 2012 at 9:30 am. He was 8lbs 8oz and was 22 1/2 in. long. I can't express how thrilled I am! I  am constantly on cloud nine, even while being sleep deprived.


The above header photo is a preview of a new born photo shoot that we did with  Jack last week. The photographer gave me a couple photos so that I can get an idea of what the shoot looked like. If the rest of the pictures are anything like this one, I will be so happy! I love love love this grumpy face and I can't wait to see more! We are so happy that he is finally here. It can be hard at times, caring for a newborn, but it is totally worth it. I can't wait to see what the future brings!

1 comment:

Aubrey A said...

OH MY!!! what a cute little BOY - I love these photos. You are I am sure a great mom because you have been waiting so patiently for this little guy to come into your life. Can't wait to see him & you. We've had some sickness going around here then I went out of town but now I'm back & we are all well so I will come soon. :)