Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Meet Baby Jack!

This weekend Jake and I went to Fetal Fotos and got these amazing images of Jack! I almost feel like I have cheated because we have seen him before he is here :-). I love him so much and he is so precious! We got to see him do facial expressions and move around. At one point he got really mad and you can tell in the pictures, poor baby. We compared his pictures to mine and Jake's baby pictures and we think he has my cheeks and chin and Jake's lips and head! Enjoy!!




Our sweet baby!







Here is the Mad Face. He has his face pressed up against my belly so his cute little nose is being smashed! I wish I could hold him already!




Big Yawn!



Still love this 2D profile
I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms. Just a couple months left till he is here. We are so excited  and feel so blessed for our healthy, tiny, miracle!

2 comments:

Christy said...

great pictures. By the way, when he was mad he was wanting his grandma to hold him :)

Katie Hodgkiss said...

How fun are those! I love 3d pics. I'm so excited for you! miss you xoxo