Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's A Miracle!!!


They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I would beg to differ, this picture is definitely worth a million words! We are so happy to announce that we are pregnant! It was a complete surprise when we found out and we are in such a happy state of shock and bliss! We have been on this journey to start a family for 4 years and most of you know that we were days away from being approved for adoption. We are so grateful for this tiny little miracle in our lives. I am currently 10 1/2 weeks along. The baby is healthy, happy, and has a beautiful heartbeat. Our baby will be due September 1st 2012. We had our Ultra Sound yesterday and it was so amazing. Our baby was waving it's sweet little arms and legs at us and we could see the cute little heart beat. It still seems like a dream that I hope I never wake up from! Thank you, thank you, thank you, to everyone who has prayed for us and supported us through this amazing journey! You have been such a comfort to us! Here is to a happy year and a healthy baby!! 

6 comments:

Mary Staples said...

This news just made my day! I'm so happy for you.

Amelia Poll said...

Stephanie!! Congratulations!!!! This is truly the greatest news! I am so thrilled for you and your new little family. I hope the pregnancy is going well so far, and that it goes smoothly to the end :)

What a blessing. Again, congratulations!

Joy said...

Wonderful, wonderful news. Congratulations!

Lisa said...

Oh this is such wonderful fabulous news! I'm so happy for your new little family.

Wade, Jenny, and Girls said...

yay!!!!

Katie Hodgkiss said...

MMMMMmmmmm, this just makes me smile. I am SO SO SO excited for you! miss you xoxox