Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's About Love

I'm sure most of you know by now that Jake and I are trying to Adopt through LDS Family Services. I just wanted to give you all an update on everything.


We are still in the application process. This process can take upwards of 4 months, but we plan to be finished by January. Once our application is complete you will be able to see our profile up on the http://www.itsaboutlove.com/ website. All you will have to do is search or names and you can see everything about us. I will post as soon as that option is available. This can be a long process but it is worth it and we are so excited for the blessings that are to come!

 To all the friends and family who have supported, loved, and helped us out, you will never know how grateful we truly are. All of you have made it so our dreams of having a baby can come true. We truly love you all! Merry Christmas!!


2 comments:

Christy said...

I can't wait for this process to start. It is very exciting. You two will be great parents and I will love being his/her grandma.

Lisa said...

Stephanie, found you here on your cute blog. I know you and Jake are going to be wonderful parents!