Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

"Mirror Mirror On The Wall"...... My Favorite: Snow White!!

Growing up, Snow White was my favorite princess. I have always thought she got a bad wrap but now she is coming back! Two Snow White movies are coming out a few months away from each other. I definitely have my favorite out of these two but I would love to hear your opinion. Post a Comment below :)


If you are wondering, the Kristen Stewart, Snow White and The Huntsman is what I'm really excited about!!!

3 comments:

Christine Royce said...

One is dark and the other one follows the original story line. However, the darker one looks like a better movie.

Christy said...

I want to see them both but I can't wait to see Julia Roberts as the evil queen. That looks great.

Brad and Amber said...

I'm with your mom...can't wait to see Julia Roberts, she is one of my favorite actresses. But, Chalise Theron (or however you spell her name) is also high on my list, so it's all up to the snow whites! They will definitely be fun to watch!