Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Season 2011

Happy Halloween Everyone!!

We have had a very fun Halloween Season. We have been to ghoulish dance performances with the Voodoo Darlings, celebrated the month with " An October Evening" downtown, had a 'frightful' Halloween party at my work and then last night a party at my mom's house! Here are some pictures of a few of the fun things we did:



Mom and Grandma Zona make the cutest witches ever!




I was Sacajawea and Phillip was Super Dog for mom's party.




Skinworks Halloween Party:

Each class decorated an area of the spa. My class did the Manicure and Pedicure rooms. Here is a glimpse of our spooky pedicure room. Don't upset the students or you just might lose a limb during your pedicure! AAAHHHH!


My Lovely Students, They really are the best!



Here are some of the Skinwork's Witches (Staff)



This Halloween was a blast! I can't wait to do it again next year!

No comments: