Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Harry Potter, Disney, and Family

This last month Jake and I joined my mom, uncle Mark, and grandma to Orlando Florida to see Family, go to Harry Potter World, and Disney World. It has been since our Honeymoon 5 years ago that we have been to Florida. It was so fun and a much needed vacation. Enjoy the pictures! and Yes, Harry Potter World is as amazing as everyone says it is!

I have always loved Pirates of the Caribbean


Snow White was my favorite princess growing up, next to Cinderella of course :-)





I love this picture, mom and I had a blast!

At Animal Kingdom we saw some cool animals. I love this one, I hope he isn't letting me know that he wants to eat me.


The baby Elephant was so cute!



My camera is not zoomed, the giraffe came right up to the bus, very cool!











view of castle from the 'people mover' in tomorrow land



Taking a break on the 'people mover'






We are loving the warm weather and Disney!



Harry Potter World!




Butter Bear is amazing!!



Right outside Hogwarts





Just about to get on the Dueling Dragon roller coaster. AAHHH! so fun!






Hogsmead





Hogwarts castle was amazing and the ride inside was insane!



Family


My cousin Eric and I as Zoolander's 'Blue Steel' and 'Le Tigre' We are the coolest!




Cousins David, Eric and I




Uncle Mark. Mom, Uncle Brien, and Grandma Zona




We had such a good time. I can't wait to go back! Let hope we don't have to wait another 5 years. I miss you Florida!!

2 comments:

Katie Webb said...

I'm SO jealous!!! I can't believe you went to Harry Potter World!!!! Looks like you had so much fun!

Jane Bauman said...

I've been waiting to see pictures of Harry Potter land!!! I'm so glad you got to go!