Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Zoo Lights

After Christmas Jake and I invited my sister-in-law Jayme and her kids Bennett, Carter, and Ava, along with my mom to 'Zoo Lights' at Hogle Zoo. The lights were amazing and it was so fun to see the nocturnal animals come out that you usually don't see during the day.




The trees and elephants were very detailed and so pretty!

These Gorillas' arms were moving. It was so fun!

Here is the under the sea exhibit. I look like Ariel with all my under the sea friends at winter :)


Bennett rode the carousel all by himself. He is growing so big! He picked to ride the praying mantis all by himself. :)





The tigers were out and pacing the fence. Kinda eerie...





Mom, Carter, Jake, and Bennett hanging out by the Dragon.






The last animal we saw was the Snow Leopard. He was so cute! He even rubbed his head against the glass and also put his paw up to the glass. I think he was trying to play with Jake.

Zoo Lights was so cool. It is definitely a yearly tradition. I can't wait for next year!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I froze to death but it was fun and you might be able to twist my arm to again next year :)