Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

My Puppy, Prince Phillip


I came home today to this sweet little puppy! Jake got him for me while I was out with some friends. He is a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, his name is Phillip, for Prince Phillip in Sleeping Beauty, and he is only 8 weeks old.

Jake and his little brother Nick doorbell ditched my back door. When I answered the door this sweet face was looking up at me! When I saw him all I could do was cry because I was so happy! I know he will be alot of work but it will be well worth it.





He is the sweetest most lovable puppy I have ever met! I can't believe he is mine!

3 comments:

Jane Bauman said...

He is the cutest little puppy I've ever seen!! What an exciting surprise :)

Katie Webb said...

He is so adorable! He will be so much fun!

Katie Hodgkiss said...

How cute. What a nice surprise from jake. Miss you guys