Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

It's official....I'm a Vampire!

Last month I went to help a friend out by doing the make-up at her Vampire Photo Shoot. Right before the shoot began she let me know that she needed more models and that she wanted me to be added into the shoot. I was kinda of reluctant but since it had to do with Vampires I was all over it! I had a blast and it was fun to pretend and act like a Vampire for a day. Here are some of the pics she gave me. To check out a lot more cool photos go to



P.S. These are supposed to be fantasy so please take them lightly. I know I'm not really a Vampire even though I wish I could be. :)








3 comments:

Emalia said...

Oh Steph you crack me up. These are Awesome photos!! the first one and the last one are my favs--you'd make one HOT vampire girl! :-)

Aubrey A said...

You are 1 sexy vampire :) Love the eyes~

Kennedy said...

Steph, they are awesome!!! You did such a good job with the make-up, but you were an amazing model too!! I had fun working with you. I gotta cowboy shoot coming up here pretty soon! I might be callin' on ya!!