Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

New Moon Exclusive Photo Scene! I'm not joking!!

So if you haven't seen it yet you need to now! Fans of New Moon have come together with their photos and created this amazing sequence of one of the most pivotal scenes in all of New Moon. I'm stupid with computers and I don't know how to post youtube on my blog so please click the link below. Oh and you might want to lay a pillow down next to you; people have been known to faint while watching this!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIF95lF557Y

2 comments:

Allyx and Dan said...

AH. That is AWESOME. I am so excited for this movie. I love that pic you have too. mmmm. only 171 more days!

The Oborn Family said...

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you and I love you for posting those pics. I am getting CRAZY excited about the next movie. Thanks for being a super fan like me. Although my loyalties lie with Edward . . . seems like both Jacob and Edward will be fun to look at during this second movie!